Message Board Rules!
Please follow these very simple rules when participating in the Message Boards:
- The Message Boards are open and available to everyone in the area. Please keep this in mind when you are composing your submissions as individuals of all ages will be entering and participating. Refrain from vulgar language, hate speech or other forms of communication that the average person in the community would find offensive. Use of foul, mis-leading, sexual, aggressive or discriminitory language subjects your message to removal from the Message Boards.
- By participating in the Message Boards you personally assume all responsibility and liability for anything you post.
- You agree to be as open and considerate as you would want the next person to be toward you and the opinions and thoughts you hold.
- You agree not to attack anyone submitting to these Message Boards because of their opinions or stated thoughts. Please feel free to respond, but in a constructive and considerate manner. Inconsiderate attacks or tirades or derogitory rebuttals subjects your message to removal from the Message Boards.
- When submitting a posting you are required to provide both your Name and E-Mail Address. If either appear to be illegitimate your submission will be removed.
- These Message Boards are completely unmoderated. There is no control over what can be posted. So some care should be taken when accessing these Message Boards.
- HV/Net reserves the right to remove any submission from the Message Boards for whatever reason it may think appropriate. Use of the Message Boards is a priviledge, that may be revoked at any time for any reason.
Hudson Valley Network, Inc. (HV/Net) does not warranty, guarantee or promise, express or implied, as to the accuracy or legitimacy of any information presented here. It is the responsibility of any persons accessing this presentation to verify for themselves all claims and information presented. HV/Net cannot be held liable under any circumstances for any information presented here. The opinions, ideas, thoughts and claims expressed in this presentation are those of the submitters, who are solely responsible for them, and are not those of HV/Net.
HV/Net expressly disclaims and excludes all explicit and implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of the information presented here for any particular purpose. HV/Net cannot be held liable under any circumstances for anything posted into the Message Boards. Should you find something posted that you find inflammatory, vulgar or distasteful, it is your responsibility to contact HV/Net at email@example.com and we will remove the posting if appropriate. Failure on your part to communicate successfully with HV/Net regarding any posting in the Message Boards does not transfer liability for the posting to HV/Net.